Phlebotomy Technician This course enables those...
This is a premier phlebotomy certification exam prep course. No matter which agency’s exam you take for certification, let this course help you along your journey by reviewing with you phlebotomy principles and guidelines, anatomy and physiology, order of the draw and much more.
You will have access to your course again and again to review and prepare for the certification exam and you can view and review the entire course over and over or focus on those areas you believe you need.
This course is perfect for the newly trained phlebotomist, the medical assistant, nursing students, EMT’s and others.
In only a few hours you can have a comprehensive review of phlebotomy leading to a successful certification exam. By working through the modules you can start on the very basics of the blood and
What are the requirements?
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 17 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- successfully pass the phlebotomist certification exam
- have a better understanding of phlebotomy
The following is a sample list of teaching /learning activities that may be used during this course:
|Active Lecturing||Simulations /role play||Study questions||“ Read-test-do”|
|Discussion groups||Video Clips||Cooperative Learning||Open-ened questions|
The following is a sample list of assessment activities that may be used during this course.
• Class Participation
• Final Exam
• Students are required to complete the course with a grade of “C” or better.
• A student must be at least 18 years of age.
• There are abilities (with or without accommodation) that a student in this program must have. A list of these abilities can be obtained from the Phlebotomy website.
• Students should seek additional information and/or advising from their Instructor at Rhonda@rgtconline.com